Joshua M. Bolen practices in every aspect of Community Association Law and Business and Employment Law. Josh is responsible for overseeing all litigation at Carpenter Hazlewood Delgado & Bolen, LLP. Josh has successfully tried numerous jury and bench trials in Arizona on both the State and Federal level. Josh has also practiced in the Arizona Court of Appeals, The United States District Court of Arizona, and The United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Education and service to the legal industry are very important to Josh. Josh has served with Community Associations Institute as its 2013 Chapter President, 2012 President-Elect, 2014 Treasurer, 2015 Director at Large, and was the co-chair of the Public Relations Committee for the Central Arizona Chapter. Josh currently serves as the Co-Chair of the CAI Legislative Action Committee that is responsible for lobbying on behalf of, and against, community association legislation in Arizona. Josh teaches Community Association Law at the National CAI Law Conference, and teaches locally on all Community Association issues and Business and Employment Law issues on behalf of the Firm, CAC-CAI and AACM.
Josh and his wife, Stacy, enjoy spending time with their 2 kids, Catherine and Crosby, 4 dogs: 3 pugs and a Labrador Retriever. Josh is a diehard Arizona Cardinals fan. His family has been season ticket holders since 1988 and they travel to at least one away game each season.
- Southwestern University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, 2002 Accountancy Degree
- Community Associations Institute
- Member of the College of Community Association Lawyers (CCAL)
- Arizona Association of Community Managers
- The Leadership Center
Enforce Your Documents With Confidence
- Solutions to the Problem of Bad Board Members
- Enforcement of CC&R’s: Simple Solutions?
- Case Law Analysis regarding Enforcement: Tierra…
October 21, 2011 in Homeowners Associations
- Case Law Analysis regarding Enforcement: Johnson…
October 10, 2011 in Homeowners Associations
- New Case Law Analysis: College Book Center v….
February 18, 2011 in Homeowners Associations
- To Enforce or Not to Enforce? There is no…
May 07, 2010 in Homeowners Associations
- Remember, It’s the Board’s Meeting
March 12, 2010 in Homeowners Associations