Kellie Callahan joined the firm in 2007 and became a Shareholder at the firm in 2016. She practices in both Arizona and New Mexico. Kellie oversees the firm’s Enforcement practice group and focuses her practice on civil litigation, general counsel representation and insurance defense. Kellie represents small businesses, nonprofit corporations, planned communities and condominiums. She also has significant experience in collections litigation, electronic discovery disputes, business and employment law issues, and with respect to serving as general counsel to the firm’s business and planned community and condominium clients.
Kellie has served as a member of the CAC-CAI Public Relations Committee, as a liaison to the CAC-CAI Education Committee, and has taught numerous community association related courses through AACM and the Leadership Centre. Kellie is originally from Boston and is an avid Boston sports fan.
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
o Juris Doctor, 2007
o Associate Note & Comment Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal.
- Stonehill College
o Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), 2004
- Community Associations Institute
- Arizona Association of Community Managers
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Representative Presentations & Publications
- "What Would You Do – Ethics,” Speaker, Carpenter, Hazlewood, Delgado & Bolen, PLC’s Continuing Legal Education Seminar (April, 2014)
- “Electronic Discovery: Technology, Data Retention & Related Legal Issues,” Speaker, Carpenter, Hazlewood, Delgado & Bolen, PLC’s Continue Legal Education Seminar (April, 2012)
- The Parking Dilemma: Public Service & Public…
June 08, 2012 in Homeowners Associations
- Summer Time & the Meetings Aren’t Easy
April 26, 2012 in Homeowners Associations
- Homeowners in the Military: Know the Law
December 16, 2011 in Homeowners Associations
- Association Electronic Records – Making…
May 06, 2011 in Homeowners Associations
- Helpful Hints for Architectural Review
December 17, 2010 in Homeowners Associations